- Report On Dalit Atrocities in Tamilnadu in 2012
- Indian sanitary practices and its affect on stature and health – a report
- Theories of Oppression and another Dialogue of Cultures: Ashis Nandy
- Where are 25% of children under age six severely malnourished?
- Mon expérience avec l’association ‘Tamil Nadu Village Outreach (TNVO)’
Tag Archives: Village
SAVE-INTL, In Collaboration With Pacific Rim Voices, Rehabilitate Defunct Panjanteertee Village Water Well
Panjanteertee is at the end of a hard to find country road in a remote area of Tiruporuur Block, Kanchipuram District, Tamilnadu. No buses stop there. It is a 100% Parayar Caste Hamlet and the land around it is very heavy with clay: terrible soil for agriculture. Uninhabited until about 30 years ago when the CPI political party worked successfully to have the village relocated from land they were said to be “squatting” on ( i.e. had no legal right to under laws administered by local Upper Caste dominated government, police, and judges.)