- Report On Dalit Atrocities in Tamilnadu in 2012
- Indian sanitary practices and its affect on stature and health – a report
- Theories of Oppression and another Dialogue of Cultures: Ashis Nandy
- Where are 25% of children under age six severely malnourished?
- Mon expérience avec l’association ‘Tamil Nadu Village Outreach (TNVO)’
Tag Archives: library
While I was in India last year, I was lucky enough to visit some of the rural villages that SAVE-INTL and TVO works with near Mamallapuram. I got to see first-hand many of their wonderful programmes and projects. One very special event I attended in May 2010 was the opening of a new library at the Kunnapattu-Irular Community Center.
This was a very proud day for the village, and both parents and children came along… Read the rest