- Report On Dalit Atrocities in Tamilnadu in 2012
- Indian sanitary practices and its affect on stature and health – a report
- Theories of Oppression and another Dialogue of Cultures: Ashis Nandy
- Where are 25% of children under age six severely malnourished?
- Mon expérience avec l’association ‘Tamil Nadu Village Outreach (TNVO)’
Category Archives: Ellandoppu
Due to the popularity of our Tuition School teacher and our offering of free S.S.L.C. exam coaching, the 15Ft X 25Ft Ellandoppu Village Community Center originally constructed by SAVE-INTL in June 2007 has grown too small to accommodate the upwards of 50 students who come nightly and on the weekends for supplemental educational classes. Therefore we have engaged VVN Construction to build a mandapam or portico in front of the existing building to increase the useable space by 150 square feet.
The design will be similar to the portico we previously constructed for the Karanai Community Center and… Read the rest
With little more than two months to go before the crucial multi-day S.S.L.C. (Secondary School Leaving Certificate), coaching in test-taking and remedial instruction in math continues at the Community Center in Ellandoppu Village under the direction of Mr. Gnanasekharan. The class is offered at no cost to local students, with poor students being offered the incentive of reimbursement for transportation costs and the distribution of free notebooks, pens and test taking materials and guides.
The class is open 5 hours a day on all Saturdays and Sundays, and extra guidance is available on the weekdays during regular evening… Read the rest