- Report On Dalit Atrocities in Tamilnadu in 2012
- Indian sanitary practices and its affect on stature and health – a report
- Theories of Oppression and another Dialogue of Cultures: Ashis Nandy
- Where are 25% of children under age six severely malnourished?
- Mon expérience avec l’association ‘Tamil Nadu Village Outreach (TNVO)’
Monthly Archives: November 2011
On October 13th, 2011 I had the opportunity to spend a few hours visiting several facilities supported by SAVE. This was my second visit to the area. In February of this year I attended the opening of the Mundiritoppu Village Community Center. Sonny Saravanan from Tamilnadu Village Outreach also showed me the SAVE supported Health Clinic in Amuur and a crèche, or pre-school feeding and child care center known locally as a Balwadi or Anganwadi.
I also had the chance to visit with the women at a few Community Centers including Mundiritoppu. These Community Centers, established… Read the rest