- Report On Dalit Atrocities in Tamilnadu in 2012
- Indian sanitary practices and its affect on stature and health – a report
- Theories of Oppression and another Dialogue of Cultures: Ashis Nandy
- Where are 25% of children under age six severely malnourished?
- Mon expérience avec l’association ‘Tamil Nadu Village Outreach (TNVO)’
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Karanai Village has one of the first Community Centers that TVO and SAVE-INTL constructed, with groundbreaking on March 16, 2005, and which is still in good condition and being used virtually on a daily basis. However it is only 20ft by 15ft in size, which is small even by Tamilnadu standards given the number of people and programs it is sometimes required to accommodate.
Rather than tear it down and rebuild, and unable at present to fund a new larger building in another location (see our Donor Wish List) we elected, with the agreement and cooperation of the… Read the rest
As part of our continuing program to support youth sports groups in the Tirporuur Block of Tamilnadu South India, we met today, October 12, 2010 with some young men from New Nemmeli Village and presented them with a new volleyball net and two new volleyballs(see photo). We also offered to provide two steel pipe net standards but they indicated that they already had such supports. We informed them of the policy of TVO and SAVE-INTL that if the net or balls that we provide to Village Volleyball teams wear out or become unusable we will replace them with new equipment… Read the rest